The Gibbes Museum of ArtLocated with walking distance from our hotel, the Gibbes Museum of Art is a premier gallery located in Charleston, South Carolina with a collection of more than 10,000 pieces of fine art, primarily American works with a connection to the South or Charleston specific. The museum's one of a kind collections include the works from numerous artists with Charleston connections, such as Jeremiah Theus, Henrietta Johnston, Charles Fraser and Mary Roberts.
- Tuesday through Saturday - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday - 1 to 5 p.m.
- Closed Mondays and national holidays.
- $9 - Adults
- $7 - Seniors, Students and Military
- $5 - Children ages 6 - 12
- Admission is free for members and children under 6.
- The Charleston Story
- John Westmark: Narratives
- The Great Wave: Japonisme in Charleston
- Guided Tours
- Summer Camps
- Interactive Exhibits
- Education Programs