Shuttle Services to Largest Annual New Years Party
On Monday, December 31st, 2018, the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier in Mount Pleasant, SC will not be occupied with the usual wanderers exploring a decommissioned ship. Instead, it will be transformed into the 7th annual Yorktown Countdown.
This exclusive New Years Eve Celebration will provide a top-shelf all-inclusive bar, champagne and light hors-d'oeuvres. Guests will get to enjoy Charleston's top performing artists and live entertainers as they have handpicked the most popular live bands and DJs in the Lowcountry - They will rock, you will dance! Feel free to explore the entire ship with 3 different stage areas and 15,000 sqft of heated tent space on the flight deck with the best views of the Charleston Harbor, Ravenel bridge and downtown.
- Buses will begin loading at 8:30 pm leaving every 45 minutes
- Returning at 12:15 am leaving every 45 minutes until 2:00 am
- Downtown Pickup Location = Visitors Center Bus Shed (John St.)
- Mt Pleasant Pickup Location = Holiday Inn Express & Suites on 350 Johnnie Dodds
- $30 Round Trip in advance tickets OR $35 day of the event
- Patrons must show ID or receipt upon arrival
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
- Start:December 31, 2018
- End:December 31, 2018
- Where:Charleston Visitor Center Bus Shed, 375 Meeting Street, Charleston, South Carolina, United States, 29403
- Event Type: Family
- Ticket Price:N/A