Elegant Wedding Space in Downtown Charleston
Wedding Services & Features
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. of Wedding and Reception Space
- Pre-function Gallery
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Indoor/Outdoor Reception Space-Garden Setting with an Antique Fountain, circa 1840
- Indoor/Outdoor Wedding Venue
- Instagram Worthy Backdrops
- Southern Cuisine with a Modern Twist
- Creative Catering & Customized Menu
- Event & Wedding Planning
- Adjacent 6,000 Sq. Ft. Historic Ballroom - Hibernian Hall
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Charleston
- Stunning Rooftop Space
- Unique Ceremony Space
Click here to read the Mills House Wedding Information
Click here to read the Wedding and Social Menus
Wedding and Reception Venues
- The Signer's Ballroom - 2,485 Sq. Ft.
- The Planters Suite - 976 Sq. Ft.
- Middleton Room - 468 Sq. Ft.
- Robert E. Lee Room - 272 Sq. Ft.
- Queen Street Gallery - 868 Sq. Ft.
- Barbadoes Dining Room - 2,625 Sq. Ft.
- Fountain Courtyard - 1,600 Sq. Ft.
- Hibernian Hall (adjacent) - 6,000 Sq. Ft.